You may not think about your roof very often, but if a problem goes unattended to, it will become very difficult to ignore. The best way to avoid costly roof replacement is to seek roof repair at the earliest sign of a problem. There are several key signs to watch for that mean you need roof repair right away:
- Damaged shingles – If you have shingles that are warped, curling, or falling off, you’ll want to act quickly before the problem spreads and becomes more significant
- Debris in gutters – Asphalt shingles will often shed granules when damaged. If your gutters are blocked with debris from your shingles, you are likely in need of roof repair.
- Algae on roof – A clear sign that too much moisture is collecting on your roof is the growth of algae. A roofing expert can determine why the moisture is collecting and make the needed repairs.
- Sagging – Bent or sagging roof decks are not a good sign. It may happen slowly, but if looks like the line of your roof seems to be changing, call for roof repair right away.
- Watermarks or moisture – From the inside of your home, you may see water drips or yellow circular watermarks on or near the ceiling. This signals a water intrusion and should be attended to right away.
If you need reliable roof repair, please don’t hesitate to call us at Exterior Home Solutions of Fayetteville. We’ll gladly come to your assistance quickly to make any needed repairs.